The use of I.S.T. pigging technology greatly increases labour productivity. Complex flushing processes can be replaced by quick pigging processes. Thus, the system is ready for re-use more quickly and can be used for further processes in a timely manner. By avoiding time-consuming and manual flushing procedures the overall costs will be considerably decreased.
Cost SavingsMore information
Quality ManagementThe quality of the products to be conveyed is a crucial point when using a system. Ageing products which remain in the pipeline after pumping can lead to contamination of the following batches. With the use of our pigging technology the products conveyed in a pigging line are reliably separated, thus ensuring high product quality.
Environment ProtectionMore information
Pigging processes are basically very fast processes; the line is emptied within very short process times. A flushing medium or a gas is used for conventional pipeline emptying. These processes require a higher time investment. In this sense, pigging technology contributes to the performance optimisation of production systems.
A high variety of products and regionally different demands on production and conveyor systems lead to individual solutions in the field of pigging technology. Since our foundation we have supplied customised solutions. Due to our large product portfolio, individual requests, supported by many years of unmatched experience, lead to an exceptional high level of user satisfaction.
- Fewer pipes can be used to convey a wider range of products, due to excellent separation methods
- Pipe heating and insulation is often no longer required
- Conventional draining, cleaning and rinsing processes are dispensed with
- Loss of valuable raw materials and products is now minimal
- The amount of cost-intensive waste water used is reduced drastically
- High energy savings
- No deposits or encrustation in pipes - lengthens the life of pipes
- High cleaning standards
- Hence no mixing of products
- Pigging systems can be fully automated
- Bubble-free feeding of filling systems
- No residual products
- Almost no waste water produced requiring treatment
Would you like further information about the advantages of pigging technology?
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to send you more detailed information, or to give you advice at a more personel level.